Designed and created by a positive minded, Gluten-free, thyroid cancer survivor!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Business of Pickwick

Now that I have that nasty business of having my thyroid removed over with (and I'm healing quite nicely and feeling well) it's time to either sh!t or get off the pot - lol. My mind (and my body) can't be still and if I'm not writing one story, I'm working on another... or reading, researching or chatting with like minded people. I love the written word and my thinking has always been that what you love, can often be parlayed into a career... where there is a will there is a way!

It's really important to know what you are getting into if you are starting your own business. Even more important is to involve yourself in something that you love and are suited too. I have spent a really long time looking and researching into the various businesses that are out there and wondering if any of them would be a good fit for me. Every time I come back to writing... that or wine.

Ever so slowly and cautiously I am working toward the launch of a publishing website... and business. A new full-time career path - maybe!! Hopefully!!



The domain names are registered as pickwickpublishing.com and pickwickplayhouse.com and I am currently doing my research into how I will model the site and the business. I'm almost there.

I hope to have more to post soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment