Designed and created by a positive minded, Gluten-free, thyroid cancer survivor!

Sunday 16 December 2012

Merry Christmas, Kiss my Ass: My Rant of the Day!!

It's crazy some of the things you end up inexplicably watching on a Sunday morning. 

 

Here's the thing, and I'm going to take a stand here and you can hate me for it if you want to - defriend me or whatever... If being a "Christian" means being judgemental, preachy and rude - then I am not one. 


If you are not hurting me I could give a flying *bleep* what you do or what you believe in - black, white, red, yellow, gay, straight, trans or sado-masochistic, 50 shades of grey loving s.o.b., Christian, Muslim or Buddhist - whatever!!! I don't care.

Just be good and kind.

Fact is, you're not going to be good and kind 100% of the time... that's just the way it is. We are human and not perfect. But just do a decent job of trying - and, I can guarantee that whoever is awaiting you in the great beyond - even if it is nothingness - will envelope you without judgement or penalty.

So, to quote the immortal words of Clark Griswald... "Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah." and don't forget Kwanzaa and Ramadan - "Hallelujah! Holy sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment